November 13, 2020
An Update on Hardee's Restaurant Safety
A Message To Guests,
We hope you’re staying safe, staying healthy and staying happy. Safety continues to be our #1 priority, and we want to remind our valued guests of the numerous safety measures instituted at Hardee’s to protect our team members and guests.
All restaurants are required to abide by the following safety practices:
• Team members are certified in safe food handling and a certified manager is required to be present on every shift, in accordance with industry leading safe sanitation practices
• Common areas, including high-traffic touchpoints within restaurants such as tables, chairs, door handles and register pin-pads are disinfected regularly, with a disinfectant that has been proven to stop the spread of COVID-19
• Team members are required to be monitored for COVID-19 symptoms and excluded from work, as appropriate
• Team members are required to wear face masks/coverings and gloves while working
• Guests are required to wear face masks/coverings while inside the restaurants, unless sitting at a table eating their meal. Masks will be available for guests if they do not have one.
• Additional personal protective equipment is available for team members, as required in the restaurants
• Hand sanitizer stations are available in dining rooms and throughout kitchens
• We have taken steps to ensure that seating follows appropriate social distancing guidelines
• Beverage service remains behind the counter to minimize touchpoints throughout the restaurant. Refills remain available upon request.
• To limit contact, orders are served in to-go packaging
• We will continue to communicate the operational measures we are taking to increase safety for guests and team members
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options via UberEats or DoorDash
• If you have underlying heath conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless delivery options, via UberEats or DoorDash
• Please respect all social distancing recommendations in our restaurants
• If you have any questions regarding COVID-19, please visit www.cdc.gov for more information
At Hardee’s, we strive to ensure our guests and team members are safe, while remaining committed to excellence in our food and service. We sincerely appreciate your business and your understanding as we continue to take steps to promote the safety of team members and valued guests. On behalf of the entire team at Hardee’s, we are with you, and we are all in this together.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy. Stay Happy!